Cricket Club Insurance
Cricket clubs up and down the country are a valuable asset to the local community. Our experienced team of insurance professionals can build a bespoke insurance policy to cover your needs, helping to protect the future of your club for generations to come.
Did you know?
- Most cricket club buildings are constructed from timber, meaning that they require specialist insurance.
- Many club buildings are classed as lock-ups, requiring non-standard insurance that can't be bought online.
- Clubs providing refreshments through a licensed bar will need additional cover.
- Tools and equipment for the club need specific cover to ensure they can be replaced if required.
- Injury cover is vital for clubs, whether for accidents between players or incidents with the general public.
- There are specific policies available for cricket clubs, making it even more important to discuss your needs with an insurance broker like AS Insurance Services.
Why choose AS Insurance Services?
- A team of insurance professionals with over 30 years experience in the sport and leisure industry.
- Free presentations available for your committee meetings for easy review and sign-off of policies.
- We have access to unique cricket club insurance policies with specialist insurers that simply aren't available online.
- UK wide immediate cover available over the phone.
- No one ever wants to make a claim, but in the unfortunate event that you do have to, you will have two dedicated claims handlers who will keep you updated at every stage of the claims process making your life easier.