Hairdresser and Hair Salon Insurance
Whether you are a salon owner, mobile hairdresser, rent-a-chair hair stylist or specialist barber, our experienced team of insurance professionals can build a bespoke policy to cover your needs.
Our friendly advisors will take a 360-degree view of your business to ensure you are fully protected.
Did you know?
- If you rent a building and fit it out with fixed items like basins and mirrors, you will need specialist Tenants’ Improvements cover to protect them in the event of a claim.
- Treatment Cover is a must if you are diversifying by providing other beauty treatments like tanning, sunbeds and nails.
- A bespoke policy can accommodate mobile hairdressers, who face specific risk factors as a result of working in their customer’s homes.
- Salon owners providing a rent-a-chair service to other hair stylists may require Directors & Officers Management Liability cover, which isn’t normally available through online comparison sites.
- Flood damage and theft of expensive, specialist equipment are particular risks faced by hairdressers and salons.
- Online comparison sites often exclude specialist items like employment dispute cover, making it even more important to discuss your needs with an insurance broker like AS Insurance Services.
Why choose AS Insurance Services?
- A team of insurance professionals with over 30 years experience insuring hairdressers and hair salons.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable advisory service takes the guess work out of hairdresser insurance.
- We'll help you avoid falling foul of policy exclusions.
- We automatically include treatment coverage with options of treatment cover for other activities.
- 80% of enquiries can be provided with cover over the phone within 15 minutes.
- We have access to an extensive panel of specialist insurers that you won't find on price comparison sites.
- Our strong long-standing relationships with insurers means we can pass on savings to our customers.
- No one ever wants to make a claim, but in the unfortunate event that you do have to, you will have two dedicated claims handlers who will keep you updated at every stage of the claims process making your life easier.