Cycle shop insurance
Whether you're selling or repairing bicycles, servicing your customers' bikes or supplying parts, running a cycle shop is a specialist trade which requires specialist insurance cover to protect your business from the risks it faces.
Our friendly advisors will take a 360-degree view of your cycle shop business to help you identify your particular insurance needs and ensure you are fully protected.
Did you know?
- If you rent a building and fit it out with fixed items like parts storage areas, workshops or suspended ceilings, you will need specialist Tenants’ Improvements cover to protect them in the event of a claim.
- Flood and fire claims often result in the loss of expensive specialist equipment particularly for cycle shop owners. We insure on the basis of new for old replacement.
- Online price comparison sites often exclude covers, making it even more important to discuss your individual needs with an insurance broker like AS Insurance Services.
Why choose AS Insurance Services?
- A team of insurance professionals with over 30 years experience insuring cycle shops.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable advisory service takes the guess work out of cycle and bike shop insurance.
- We'll help you avoid falling foul of policy exclusions.
- 80% of enquiries can be provided with cover over the phone within 15 minutes.
- We have access to an extensive panel of specialist insurers that you won't find on price comparison sites.
- Our strong long-standing relationships with insurers means we can pass on savings to our customers.
- No one ever wants to make a claim, but in the unfortunate event that you do have to, you will have two dedicated claims handlers who will keep you updated at every stage of the claims process making your life easier.