Micropub and Microbrewery Insurance
While micropubs may all be small in size, they all differ when it comes to the types of insurance cover they require.
Our friendly advisors will take a 360-degree view of your business to ensure you are fully protected.
Did you know?
- Insurance needs will differ depending on whether your premises is owned or leased.
- Micropubs who also brew their own beer on-site require specific insurance to cover the use of food grade gas such as nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Additional cover may be required if a micropub has an outside seating area, serves food or has entertainment.
- Policy options and premiums can vary greatly based on a micropub's individual trading activities, making it even more important to talk to a sector-experienced insurance broker like AS Insurance Services.
Why choose AS Insurance Services?
- Friendly insurance professionals with over 30 years of experience in the hospitality sector.
- Our knowledgeable advisory service takes the guess work out of micropub and microbrewery insurance.
- UK wide immediate cover available over the phone.
- We have access to an extensive panel of specialist insurers that you won't find on price comparison sites.
- Our strong long-standing relationships with insurers means we can pass on savings to our customers.
- No one ever wants to make a claim, but in the unfortunate event that you do have to, you will have two dedicated claims handlers who will keep you updated at every stage of the claims process making your life easier.